Friday, August 17, 2007

8th Month of Pregnancy

I always do the same thing. I wait a couple months before publishing new stuff and then I write to blogs in the same day. Well, at least I am writing.

We have almost completed the baby’s room. I repainted it and added some curtains to make it darker. We are getting the crib, stroller, high chair, car seat, and some other things from Val’s friend so we are pretty much ready aside from some odds and ends. Valerie has bought a ton of stuff on eBay recently. Gotta love this site, at first we didn’t want to have used things but after we saw that most of the prices are practically double what you might pay in the US, Valerie decided it was best to do our shopping on eBay. In fact I am thinking about calling the kid eBay…

Everyday has been getting a bit more difficult for Valerie to climb the stairs up to our 3rd story apartment. She is going to stop working in 2 weeks though. She is, of course, extremely excited not to work for the next 4 months. She thinks that she is going to get a bit bored but I am sure that will all change once our baby arrives.

No comments: